Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Let's Warm up !

       It's July 1st, 2014. We have on the way to see, to feel, to touch, to lear and to meditate. It is generally acknowledged in  my circle that as an instructor who is teaching English as a second language, it is ridiculous for us to introduce something about America, without the chance to put our feet on the land of America. Even myself will suspect whether what I have taught to my students is believable, since I have never been there. As we all know, seeing is believing. Thus, I must show my sincere gratitute to my university and Yale to give me this chance to see, to feel and to have a close touch with this country and the perple here. There is no doubt that everybody in this group has hoped and is expecting to receive as much as possible. We are also eager to bridge the two most powerful nations and the two outstanding uuniversities. Whoop! Let's go.

 
My Diligient Colleague (1)

 
My Diligient Colleague (2)

 
My Diligient Colleague (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment